Warner Bros has revealed the latest actors to join Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises. Joseph Gordon-Levitt will portray John Blake, a Gotham City cop who is given a special assignment under the command of Commissioner Gordon. Marion Cotillard is Miranda Tate, a Wayne Enterprises board member who wants to help Bruce Wayne resume his father’s philanthropic endeavors in the city.
The confirmed casting is as follows:
- Christian Bale – Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Gary Oldman – Commissioner Gordon
- Michael Caine – Alfred
- Morgan Freeman – Lucius Fox
- Tom Hardy – Bane
- Anne Hathaway – Selina Kyle / Catwoman
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – John Blake
- Marion Cotillard – Miranda Tate
So far, that’s a pretty stellar line up!