In the February issue of Empire the team gave five films the Eat Pray Love title treatment. My particular favourites were ‘Swim Bite Explode’ and ‘Love Paint Sink’. Though not obvious to begin with, particularly the second, they are spot on.
Can you guess what they are? Well, the first one is Jaws and the second is Titanic. Rather fun, isn’t it?
Now I’ve had a think and these are my five, admittedly not brilliant, offerings. I know they’re not verbs but nevermind, it’s only a bit of fun:
- Steal Outlaw Marriage – Robin Hood
- Maid Slipper Princess – Cinderella
- Mafia Mini Cliffhanger – The Italian Job
- Tornado Walk Home – The Wizard of Oz
- Desert Drugs Journalist – Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas